Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Jordan's Return and Where You Can Find It!

So we're media blitzing right now and doing our best to hit all of the retailers that we can.  The most important one will come when we are released in paperback through Amazon.com and other online retailers.  I really thought that the eBooks were going to sell better but I've had a much larger calling for the paperback version.  Who knew?

Okay, so you can follow me, Samantha Chase, now on Twitter - HERE.

"Jordan's Return" can also be found now on Goodreads - HERE.

Then, back to me, you can find my Facebook page HERE.

Next up, "Jordan's Return" is also available through Smashwords - HERE.


I greatly appreciate all of you who have been following me and purchasing on Kindle and Nook and who have already requested the paperback copy.  I would love it if all of you would hit all of the above places and click "Like" or give a good rating to "Jordan's Return" so that we can grow.


Thank you!!





2 comments:

  1. Samantha! Where are you in NC???? How can I email or message you?
    Fellow writer - HR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather! I'm in Wake Forest...I went to your Smashwords page but don't know how to contact you directly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! This journey to publishing has been very exciting and I love to get feedback from fellow readers. Please be kind...it wasn't easy to get to this point and I cry easily!